Μελέτη του πολυμερισμού του οστικού τσιμέντου με την μέθοδο του πυρηνικού μαγνητικού συντονισμού

Περίληψη σε άλλη γλώσσα

There are still many questions about the polymerization of the bone cement (PMMA), which constitutes the second crucial factor for the strength of the PMMA and particularly about the time of its completion, when acquires its full strength. In the existing studies about the strength of PMMA there is unanimity concerning the general principle that the PMMA acquires its final strength gradually. The differences that exist refer only to the period of time that this happens. In the oldest study it is referred that the PMMA acquires the 80% of its strength 15min after it’s mixing and the rest 20% in 18h.85 However, in the other studies that followed, the time above increased: there is increase of the strength in compression and tension after 40 days, 145 greatest strength in tension after 4 months, 142 greatest strength in bending after 12 months, 3 greatest fracture toughness from tension after 2 months, 46 increase of strength in bending with consequent increase of molecular weight after 2 ...
περισσότερα
Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμένος χρήστης για έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλες τις υπηρεσίες του ΕΑΔΔ  Είσοδος /Εγγραφή

Όλα τα τεκμήρια στο ΕΑΔΔ προστατεύονται από πνευματικά δικαιώματα.

Διεύθυνση Handle
http://hdl.handle.net/10442/hedi/5819
ND
5819
Συγγραφέας
Παπαδάκης, Σταμάτιος Α.
Ημερομηνία
2002
Ίδρυμα
Εθνικό και Καποδιστριακό Πανεπιστήμιο Αθηνών (ΕΚΠΑ). Σχολή Επιστημών Υγείας. Τμήμα Ιατρικής. Τομέας Χειρουργικής. Κλινική Α' Ορθοπεδική ΚΑΤ Περιφερειακού Γενικού Νοσοκομείου Ο ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΟΣ ΠΑΥΛΟΣ
Εξεταστική επιτροπή
Κωστάκης Αλκιβιάδης
Μπαστοίνης Ηλίας
Μόσχος Μιχαήλ
Φραγκιαδάκης Εμμανουήλ
Νικηφορίδης Παναγιώτης
Σάπκας Γεώργιος
Νικολόπουλος Κωνσταντίνος
Επιστημονικό πεδίο
Ιατρική & Επιστήμες Υγείας
Κλινική Ιατρική
Φυσικές Επιστήμες
Φυσική
Χώρα
Ελλάδα
Γλώσσα
Ελληνικά
Άλλα στοιχεία
117 σ., εικ.